Once an author becomes a published author there’s one question we’re always asked and it goes something like this, “I’m writing a novel right now; what should I do to get it published?”
If I had a dollar for every time I was asked that question I’d be rolling in the money!! lol
Since published authors hear this question a lot, what many have done is create a page on their website that is dedicated to writers, containing everything a perspective published author would need to know. What I’ve done here is to include links to a few of these sites. If you want to be a published author, check these out:
http://www.sfwa.org/for-authors/information-center/ (A non-author site, but VERY useful).
This will give everyone who wants to be published a lot of excellent information!
- I and Mine: The Publishing Dilemma (dashpunk.com)
- Self-Published Authors Find Success on the Kindle (publishingtalk.eu)
- OFFICIAL BLOGHER ’10 LIVEBLOG: Writing Lab: The Evolving Publishing Ecosystem (blogher.com)
- Publishers to authors: Don’t quit your day jobs (blogs.chron.com)
- Wattpad launches marketing program for self-published authors (teleread.com)